Grow Your Startup
2018/2019 MetaProp Accelerator at Columbia University
We are now accepting applications for the 2018/2019 MetaProp Accelerator at Columbia University.
If you are a PropTech startup looking to grow your business and accelerate your company's market penetration, submit your application today. Applications are open from June 14, 2018 through August 15, 2018.
- Up to $250,000 in financing
- 22-week program focused on driving business growth and accelerated market penetration, including:
- Curated access and introductions to decision-makers, pilots, premier sources of global investment capital and media
- Weekly Silicon Valley Bank Guest Speaker Series
- 301 Real Estate curriculum led by esteemed adjunct professors
- Participation in exclusive Pilot Days and Demo Days, as well as discounted or free attendance at dozens of local, national and international industry roundtables and networking events
- Pairing with select C-level mentors from MetaProp’s RE200 industry mentor network covering each of the 10 major real estate disciplines
- Access to all MetaProp Advisors services during the program including strategy, fundraising, media relations and PR, in-house recruiting, business development, sales and digital marketing
- Access to corporate program partners as well as free goods and services valued at over $200,000
meet the 2017/2018 accelerator class
RE200 is MetaProp NYC’s exclusive mentor network of CEOs and CIOs of major real estate corporate players, investors, and recent founders or executives of successful real estate tech startups.
RE200 mentors are 80+ of the most accomplished leaders in the real estate technology ecosystem, including:
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MENTOR?
MetaProp accelerator participants benefit from access and exposure to key corporate, industry and government partners, including leading firms on the cutting edge of real estate innovation.