Facilities managers are increasingly expected to play a leadership role in the modernization of our buildings and workplaces. Real-time data and analytics are transforming the way we manage the built environment and boosting FM’s strategic value in a data-driven business culture. Every building system is being transformed by digital innovation — lighting, connectivity, climate control, vertical transportation, and more. Seamlessly integrating these systems will be a critical FM priority in 2017 and beyond.
Technology is also continuing to make its way into the facilities professional’s daily routine, especially in the form of on-demand services and cloud-based software. As more corporate occupiers and real estate companies move their operations online, they need strategic vendors whose systems integrate seamlessly with their own. In this CRE.tech LIVE event, facilities executives will discover best practices and the latest hardware and software for cutting-edge facilities management and workplace enhancement.
Attendees will enjoy an information-packed morning event that will have you back at work by 11:00 am! The day begins with a delicious continental breakfast and networking followed by a keynote address delivered by Brian Schwagerl, an expert in sustainable design and construction who has reached millions of people sharing his strategies of how real estate assets can improve employee performance. Next, attendees will participate in several first-rate educational sessions designed to inform and inspire. Finally, a distinguished panel of FM experts will discuss how tech is transforming their buildings, workplaces and daily operations.
Join us to discover the latest innovations in facilities management technology
• Which FM and workplace technologies are being embraced by landlords and tenants?
• How are commercial real estate operations benefiting from the on-demand economy?
• What are the most effective new high-tech communications strategies and tools?
• How are FM’s improving long-term building performance with 3-D modeling and BIM?
Who should attend?
• Directors of facilities management
• Directors of real estate services
• Vice presidents of facilities management
• Corporate facility executives
• Facilities management professionals
• Facilities project managers
• Workplace services directors
Learn more and register here!