Applications for the MetaProp Bridge @ Columbia University are open!
The MetaProp Bridge @ Columbia University is the first program that brings leading European PropTech startups to the North American markets.
- Up to $250,000 investment from MetaProp and partners as well as other corporate perks
Access to Silicon Valley and East Coast-based venture capitalists as well as strategic investors from the major North American gateway cities
Individualized conferences with experienced, cross-border executive mentors from MetaProp’s RE200 network
RE301 education sessions with topics ranging from US business protocols, real estate markets, marketing/sales/business development, business strategy and media relations
Temporary workspace in New York City’s Silicon Alley
- 12-week program
- 7-week European "Stretch" session
- 1-week break/move
- 4-week US "Sprint" Session
- 5-city North American road show
- 4 assigned mentors (2 US and 2 International) from 150+ RE200 pool
For more detailed information about the MetaProp Bridge @ Columbia University, click here.